Powered Flex Conveyor
ConveyX Corp. Powered Flex Conveyor has a robust design that provides optimal conveying power and can easily be moved where it is needed most. The flexible, expandable conveyor will stretch or bend to fit your available space and is ideal for truck loading and unloading areas, distribution centers or portable assembly lines. The Powered Flex Conveyor is a sturdy conveyor that moves product up to 100 pounds per zone at variable speeds and each zone is powered by an energy efficient 24VDC motor.
- 24 in. Bed Width
- 9 in. Roller Diameter
- 4 in. Roller Centers
- 50 ft. Expanded Length
- 24 Volt Motors
- Height: 26" to 34" top of roller; adjustable with locking pin
- Capacity: 50 pounds per linear foot and 100 pounds per zone
- Noise Level: 70dB @ conveyor bed c/l (30 in TOR); 60dB @ ear level, approximately 5' 6" height from ground level
- Power Supply: 110V single phase
- Transportation Only
Flexible and robust
- Precision bearings
- Powder coated leg supports with locking, swivel casters and pin-adjustable height on ¹/₂" increments
- Rollers driven by high-tension, urethane O-ring belts
- 24VDC power supply
- Interface controls and pass-through power cables to connect multiple units
Adaptable to meet operational requirements
- Forward/reverse controls
- Handles on each end of conveyor
- Start/stop button at each end
- Variable speed control
Options & Accessories
Floor Guide – Move the Flex Conveyor in and out of storage with ease.
Impact Cart – Inserted at infeed end of the conveyor, it is designed to handle package impact reducing the need for continual repairs to the conveyor.
Power Assist – Safely and easily move the Flex Conveyor in position for operation or storage.
Side Guides – Guides are 4" tall covering up to two zones of the conveyor made of heavy-duty UHMW polyethylene.
Transition – Available in Centering and Straight options and assist in moving packages from the feed line to the Flex Conveyor. The Centering option also aligns packages toward the center of the Flex Conveyor.
We Also Recommend