Aluminum Skatewheel Conveyor
This conveyor is ideally used to convey lightweight packages or when the operation requires lightweight sections. Useful in setting up temporary conveyor lines in warehousing activities, shipping departments, and assembly areas. Being aluminum construction allows these 10 ft. long sections to be easily moved into place by one person.
- 4 Widths: 12", 15", 18" & 24"
- Aluminum Frames - 2 1/2 in. deep x 1 in. flange x 1/8 in. heat-treated aluminum channel with bolt-in cross members.
- Section length is 10 ft. (5 ft. lengths are also available, call for price).
- Wheels - 1-15/16 in. O.D. ball bearings run in hardened raceway with life-time lubrication. Corrosion resistant aluminum.
- Axles on 3 in. Centers.
- Sections have bolts on one end, hooks on opposite end.
- Required floor supports are LS Type or Tripod and may be purchased separately.
- Ships by truck - call for freight cost
We Also Recommend