Used BestFlex Powered Flexible Zero Pressure Accumulation Conveyor
This conveyor has been sold - please contact us for other models in stock.
The BestFlex conveyor is ideal for loading and unloading trucks in loading dock applications. The conveyor has a drive unit attached to the end that allows the operator to position the conveyor in and out of the truck. The flexible design of the conveyor allows it to be moved around obstacles or in situations where a straight line conveyor is impractical and the self tracking design of the conveyor prevents the product from falling off of the conveyor. Saves valuable dock space by collapsing to short length.
Zero Pressure Accumulation – Provides a zoned flow control only allowing each package to proceed when the downstream zone is empty.
This unit is refurbished with all new o-rings.
- 103 ft. extended length
- 43 ft. collapsed length
- 30 inches wide
- Load capacity 100 lbs/ft
- Heavy duty 16 gauge precision bearing 1.9 diameter steel rollers
- 5” axle centers
- 32 inch conveyor height
- 16 Heavy duty steel square tubing powder coated black legs offer longer service life and stability
- 8” x 2” heavy duty casters with brakes
- 2” aluminum extruded side plates with bolted construction
- Self tracking design allows packages to follow the path of the conveyor without using engineered curves
- Durable DC drive motors with 120VAC
- Variable speed 0-120 FPM
- Operator controls – start/stop
- On/off switches on both ends of conveyor
- Handles on each end of the unit
We Also Recommend